Thursday, February 15, 2007

hot hot hot...

As the title implies, it was hot here today. it got into the mid thirties, supposed to hit a high of 38 tomorrow I think. Went for an absolutely wonderful swim in the Yarra River today about 30 minutes outside of the city centre. Gorgeous river! found a tunnel, and the water was so warm... I was a happy camper. Then, as soon as we got out of the river, it started to storm. So bizzare, 30 some degrees out and it was raining and thundering...but the sky was still very bright. it was brilliant. Saw a koala today, too far away to get a picture; but I did get a kookaburra! the site I host my pictures on is down for maintenance for a few hours, so I'll put it up tomorrow morning. Probably heading off sometime tomorrow to go to Great Ocean Road. supposed to be fabulous!

Am having a wonderful time; summer sun, fantastic people, and lots to see and do!

miss you all.

xox
M

No comments: