Friday, February 9, 2007

Day two in Melbourne...

Got up relatively early this morning, 8am (1pm friday for you guys!) and had a cup of tea. Xris' friend Libby came over, and we set off for the Market at St. Andrew's. About a 45 minute drivr,Very hippy, very beautiful country. Saw many magpies, a couple bell birds, and a wallabee! it was great. Sat on a wonderful hill and drank chai and people watched. Is a relatively cool day here today; only 23 degrees.

now I'm sitting on my bed (which is the single most comfortable bed in the world) with my stuffed crab and minky the cat. I've got the house to myself; Xris is at a short meeting and Kajute is out with friends. It's very peaceful and I can hear the bellbirds calling from my room. bright, gorgeous sunshine is streaming in and there's a bit of a breeze as well. I am one happy camper!

Working on plans to head up to Queensland (Brisbane, gold coast) and perhaps to Great Ocean Road. Tomorrow there is picnicking going on, and perhaps more swimming!

I'm off for now; pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen hearts Molly...yay! you made it.

Anonymous said...

You survived the trek down there! It sounds lovely down there, are you ever going to come home? You better, cause I miss you lots. Take care of yourself, loves, Emma