Saturday, February 9, 2008

pwn

Dude. I have the greatest gym playlist ever created. Yes, I am that confident that my playlist reeks of fabulousness. My genres on iTunes include Alt-folk, R&B, Alternative, Rock, Rap, Celtic, Ballad, and Eurodance.
Like I said. It's a think of beauty.

I'm going to post it. Because I don't ever want to forget "Gym List II".

Stop - Spice Girls
If U Can't Dance - Spice Girls
The New Workout Plan - Kanye West
Last Resort - Papa Roach
I touch myself - Divinyls
Umbrella - Rhianna
Jesse's Girl - Rick Springfield
New Soul - Yael Naim
TNT - ACDC
Home for a Rest - Great Big Sea
Shot Through the Heart - Bon Jovi
Dirty Deeds - ACDC
Dirty Little Secret - All-American Rejects
Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Solsbury Hill - Sarah McLachlan
London Bridge - Fergie
All of your Love - Hellogoodbye
I'se the Bye - Great Big Sea
Two of Hearts - Stacy Q
Pump Up the Jam - Technotronic
Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
It's Beginning to Get to Me - Snow Patrol
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
Touch the Sky - Kanye West
The Old Black Rum - Great Big Sea
Girlfriend - Avril Levigne
Here in Your Arms - Hellogoodbye
In Your Arms - Mylo
Little Fluffy Clouds - The Orb
Alive - Edwin
Break My Stride - Matthew Wilder
Just Like a Pill - Pink
Youth of the Nation - P.O.D
Rehab - Amy Winehouse
Call on Me - Eric Prydz
Mambo #5 - Lou Bega
Helicopter - Bloc Party
Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Boom Boom - Venga Boys
Stacy's Mom - Fountain's of Wayne

THAT'S right. My playlist pwns. Muah.

No comments: